Fatal error: Class 'vB_Facebook' not found in /home/twdaily/public_html/includes/class_bootstrap.php on line 226

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rocketpig
    • Jun 2012

Fatal error: Class 'vB_Facebook' not found in /home/twdaily/public_html/includes/class_bootstrap.php on line 226

Today, my PHP was upgraded by my host to 5.3.28. A few hours later, my entire site went down with this error:

Has anyone seen this before? I'm trying to isolate the problem (and tried to disable Facebook Connect via the database but that didn't fix the problem) but am coming up with nothing.

Need help asap if you can.
  • donald1234
    • Oct 2011
    • 4.1.x

Try disabling your addons by adding this line to your /includes/config.php right under <?php

Code:
     define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);
    and see if that solves the issue, it could be that one of your addons is not compatible with your new version of PHP

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
      • Jul 2008

Are you running the latest version of VB 4? VB 4.2.2? If so reupload a fresh copy of the 4.2.2 files, but don't upload the /install/ directory, it isn't needed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...