is this MySQL behaviour suspicious ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne
    replied
    I could not find that exact query in the 4.2.2 code. Try disabling your modifications/plugins and see if you still have this problem.
    Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit includes/config.php and add this line right under <?php

PHP Code:
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 

Leave a comment:

• kjh411
    replied
    I wasn't doing anything!

The URL associated with the error is http://www.domain.com.au/forum/?f=29

PS. had several more of them today
    Last edited by kjh411; Thu 20 Mar '14, 8:41pm. Reason: PS

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Not really suspicious. What were you doing when you when you received the error. The URL is missing from the error.

Leave a comment:

• kjh411
    started a topic is this MySQL behaviour suspicious ?

is this MySQL behaviour suspicious ?

I received the following error report and wondered whether I should be concerned? (I'm somewhat paranoid after having 2 vBulletin 4 sites hacked last year!)

The query was performed by an unregistered user.

Database error in vBulletin 4.2.2:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT thread.forumid, thread.threadid, thread.title, thread.lastpost, thread.lastpostid, thread.lastposter, thread.iconid, user.userid
    FROM thread AS thread
    LEFT JOIN user AS user ON (user.username = thread.lastposter)
    WHERE threadid>0 AND visible=1 AND open!=10 AND forumid IN(399,403,-1) AND forumid NOT IN(407,,357)
    ORDER BY lastpost DESC
    LIMIT 0, 3;

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '357)
    ORDER BY lastpost DESC
    ' at line 4
    Error Number : 1064

Last edited by kjh411; Tue 18 Mar '14, 1:11pm. Reason: corrected typo in thread title
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...