Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PolicyWala
    • Feb 2009

Lynne -
    1- It's checking smile at http://www.policywala.com/forum/misc.php but the smiles are present at http://www.policywala.com/misc.php; how to fix this?
    2- ckeditor issue - how to fix that?

Just to add - I have not changed the path of any folder. Just upgraded to 4.1.8 and now to 4.1.9.
    Last edited by PolicyWala; Mon 19 Dec '11, 2:57am.
    PolicyWala.com | Insurance Discussion Forum | Indian Insurance

Comment

• Lynne
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Oct 2004

What do you have set for AdminCP > Settings > Options > Site Name/URL/etc > Forum Component URL and Forum URL?

And when you set up your site to use /forum for your forums, did you upload the entire directory in do_not_upload/forum to that directory (there is a ckeditor.php and misc.php files in there, so we should not be getting File Not Found errors with those pages)?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• PolicyWala
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Lynne
        What do you have set for AdminCP > Settings > Options > Site Name/URL/etc > Forum Component URL and Forum URL?

And when you set up your site to use /forum for your forums, did you upload the entire directory in do_not_upload/forum to that directory (there is a ckeditor.php and misc.php files in there, so we should not be getting File Not Found errors with those pages)?
        Re-uploaded all the forum files again from do_not_upload/forum. Now things are working fine.
        Thanks Lynne for all your help!
        Last edited by PolicyWala; Mon 19 Dec '11, 11:21am.
        PolicyWala.com | Insurance Discussion Forum | Indian Insurance

Comment

• Lynne
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Oct 2004

Glad we finally figured out the problem!

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...