X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • demonfatal
    • Aug 2009

MySQL Error : Table 'contentread' doesn't exist

Hello,
    After a server crach and reboot I got this error: "MySQL Error : Table 'contentread' doesn't exist"
    When I try to open a existing thread...
    The database has been repaired but the issue is not fixed and I am not able to see this table in PhpMyAdmin.

Please I need your help.

Regards.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Repairing won't do anything to fix tables that were deleted due to a crash. This might not be the only one. You should see if you have a recent backup from before the crash and restore it. Otherwise, you'll need to open a ticket so someone can ascertain the real damage to your database.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• demonfatal
      • Aug 2009

Thank you for your reply.
      I recently upgraded my forum to the version 4.2.1 from the version 4.0.2 so my old backup are not working with the new version.

I checked all tables and the missing ones are:
      - activitystream
      - activitystreamtype
      - contentread
      - ipdata
      - navigation
      - postrelease

(Not really missing because I have all these tables .frm in the database folder but they don't appear in Phpmyadmin so the forum is not able to see them too...)

Maybe some of them are not really important and I could replace them or maybe you have a tips for some of them?

Please keep me updated.

Regards.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...