Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vitrag24
    • Aug 2006

[Forum] Trouble removing adsense

Hello, I have removed google adsense code from my forum but on each thread in first post, it is still visible.. check screenshot..i have searched "adsense" "gogle" in my admincp--style manager but it is nowhere..then form where ad is being displayed?? Click image for larger version

Name:	n263.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	4012908
    If U Think Ur Life Getting Necrosed,Ur Dreames Inflammed,Ur Thoughts Thrombosed,Then Try This Out.Spread D Neoplasia Of Love Around U.
    V.H.SHAH
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

Go to Admin CP -> Advertising -> Manage Ads, and see if you have any ads listed there.

Comment

• vitrag24
      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Joe D.
      Go to Admin CP -> Advertising -> Manage Ads, and see if you have any ads listed there.
      nope..already removed ads from that...still it is being displayed..only at first post of each thread...
      plz solve my problem..
      If U Think Ur Life Getting Necrosed,Ur Dreames Inflammed,Ur Thoughts Thrombosed,Then Try This Out.Spread D Neoplasia Of Love Around U.
      V.H.SHAH

Comment

• donald1234
        • Oct 2011
        • 4.1.x

Go to the page that the ads are showing, then right click the page and choose "view source code" and look to see if there is any ad code. Actually you can search the code by right clicking it and choosing "find" search for adsense or similar.

Comment

• vitrag24
          • Aug 2006

Originally posted by donald1234
          Go to the page that the ads are showing, then right click the page and choose "view source code" and look to see if there is any ad code. Actually you can search the code by right clicking it and choosing "find" search for adsense or similar.
          tried it..adsense not found in it too.
          V.H.SHAH

Comment

• donald1234
            • Oct 2011
            • 4.1.x

Do you have a link to the page that your ads are showing?

Comment

• vitrag24
              vitrag24 commented
              Editing a comment
              open any thread and look in first page..
              for example i have given link below...
              Code:
              http://www.medicalgeek.com/interviews/8531-usmle-interviews-new-post.html
              plz tell me..how to get rid of it...i want to remove it.
          • donald1234
            • Oct 2011
            • 4.1.x

The adsense code is clearly in the template.
            Code:

oogle_ad_client = "pub-9093266665895897"; /* 728x90, created 12/12/09-MedicalGeek */ google_ad_slot = "1566822456"; google_ad_width = 728; google_ad_height = 90; //--> </script> <script type="text/javascript" src="[URL="http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/core/view-source:http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"]http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js[/URL]"> </script>
            Go to Admincp -> Advertising -> Advertising manager and from the drop down menu look in threads.

Comment

• vitrag24
              • Aug 2006

Originally posted by donald1234
              The adsense code is clearly in the template.
              Code:
              oogle_ad_client = "pub-9093266665895897"; /* 728x90, created 12/12/09-MedicalGeek */ google_ad_slot = "1566822456"; google_ad_width = 728; google_ad_height = 90; //--> </script> <script type="text/javascript" src="[URL="http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/core/view-source:http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"]http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js[/URL]"> </script>
              Go to Admincp -> Advertising -> Advertising manager and from the drop down menu look in threads.
              i can not see advertising manager under admicp-->advertising.

====
              i m not able to found adsense code from my forum admincp.

but on opening any thread on my forum and rightclick-->view page source- i can find adsense code in that.
              how is that possible?
              do i need to delete any file from cpanel?

you can see ur self..open folowing link and rightclick-->view page source & find "google" in that..
              V.H.SHAH

Comment

• Seven Skins
                • Sep 2008

Search in the "Postbit" template.
                And
                Also in your plugins code, one of your plugin might be injecting the code.
                Last edited by Seven Skins; Mon 3 Feb '14, 10:34am.
                vBulletin skins and servcies: www.sevenskins.com
                A to Z Talk: www.atoztalk.com

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
                  • Jul 2008

Go to your Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Search in Styles

Search For: 9093266665895897

Do you find any templates with this code? If so that is where it is.

If not go to Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> Plugin / Hooks System and turn them off (No) and then refresh your forum page and see if the ad goes away. If it does it was the result of a 3rd party modification - you can re-enable the plugin system and disable mods one by one until your find the one causing the problem. If its not a mod check the plugin list for individual plugins.

If none of that works you have ticket support - open a support ticket Attn: Joe D. from your Member's Area and include an Admin CP username/password with full access in the sensitive data box and a link to this topic. I'll take a look.

Comment

• vitrag24
                    • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Joe D.
                    Go to your Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Search in Styles

Search For: 9093266665895897

Do you find any templates with this code? If so that is where it is.

If not go to Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> Plugin / Hooks System and turn them off (No) and then refresh your forum page and see if the ad goes away. If it does it was the result of a 3rd party modification - you can re-enable the plugin system and disable mods one by one until your find the one causing the problem. If its not a mod check the plugin list for individual plugins.

If none of that works you have ticket support - open a support ticket Attn: Joe D. from your Member's Area and include an Admin CP username/password with full access in the sensitive data box and a link to this topic. I'll take a look.
                    ok.thanks a lot.
                    finally someone provided fruitful solution.
                    it was due to following modification.
                    V.H.SHAH

Comment