X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dizzynation
    • Jun 2011
    • 4.2.X

No prefix option in mobile style

I am creating a support forum for one of my companies and I request users to use a prefix by the option when you create the forum. But when I did a text from a guest account in a forum from mobile phone (iPhone) there was no option to add a prefix therefor I keep getting errors. Anything I'm doing wrong?
    www.filmmakerforum.org
    www.digidistribution.com
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

Please confirm if this is the built in Mobile Style or the vBulletin Mobile Suite App, also exactly what version of vBulletin 4.x is installed.

Comment

• dizzynation
      • Jun 2011
      • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Joe D.
      Please confirm if this is the built in Mobile Style or the vBulletin Mobile Suite App, also exactly what version of vBulletin 4.x is installed.
      Mobile Style, 4.2.2
      www.filmmakerforum.org
      www.digidistribution.com

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
        • Jul 2008

I don't have an iPhone but I can't replicate the issue on my 4.2.2 forum using the mobile style in my regular browser- I see the option to select a thread prefix. Can you check and see if you see the thread prefix selector in your regular browser using the mobile style? Trying to see if this issue is unique to the iPhone browser.

Comment

• dizzynation
          • Jun 2011
          • 4.2.X

I figured it out, when I added new forums I forgot to go back an add them to the prefix set.

Thanks Joe, I appreciate you taking the time to replicate the issue and to help me.
          www.filmmakerforum.org
          www.digidistribution.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...