Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • funinbc
    • Jan 2006

[Forum] 4.17 to 4.1.8 I get the following errors

I get this when I try and do the upgrade. I did re-upload these two file but I can not get any further then this. What do I have to do to fix this?

Due to the following errors, the install/upgrade can not continue:
    • Following is a list of files that are either missing or contain unexpected contents. The most likely cause is that all of the files from this release have not been properly uploaded. You should resolve this error before continuing.
      /clientscript/yui/history/assets/blank.html - File does not contain expected contents
      /includes/api/1/blog_post_comment.php - File version mismatch: found 4.1.7, expected 4.1.8
  • The Rocketeer
    • Jun 2010

It seems that there is a lot people having issues when upgrading to 4.1.8. I myself was having this same issue as you yesterday..

/clientscript/yui/history/assets/blank.html - File does not contain expected contents

Still haven't been able to solve it but seems to be related to some hacker / rootkit files in the server. - https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...8?goto=newpost

Comment

• Zachery
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Jul 2002

It has _nothing_ to do with hackers or rootkit files on your server funibc.

You need to reupload the includes/api folder, but you can ignore the clientscript folder issue.

Originally posted by The Rocketeer
      It seems that there is a lot people having issues when upgrading to 4.1.8. I myself was having this same issue as you yesterday..

Still haven't been able to solve it but seems to be related to some hacker / rootkit files in the server. - https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...8?goto=newpost

Please be very careful when providing information to other customers. What is true for you may not be true for them, while your issue may have been an issue with that. It is very likely this users ftp client, did something odd like add an extra space, and there isn't a problem at all.

Comment