X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alzaabi
    • Mar 2012
    • 4.1.x

[Forum] Please urgent help "Database error"

I hosted my forum in ipage and i got this error "Database error" so i can not access my site for more than 2 days and ipage said they can not
    do anything with this problem .. they asked me to upload a backup of my site but i do not have such a thing ...
    i grabbed all my forum files from there server ,, i also tried to upload the vbulletin update and installing it but no luck
  • wda2015
    • May 2001

new host maybe needed.
    Simple Straight Forward EU cPanel vBulletin Web Hosting Provider.

Comment

• alzaabi
      • Mar 2012
      • 4.1.x

i got this error they could not solve the problem
      Database error in vBulletin 4.2.2: Invalid SQL: SELECT languageid, phrasegroup_global AS phrasegroup_global, phrasegroup_wol AS phrasegroup_wol, phrasegroup_user AS phrasegroup_user, phrasegroup_messaging AS phrasegroup_messaging, phrasegroup_cprofilefield AS phrasegroup_cprofilefield, phrasegroup_infractionlevel AS phrasegroup_infractionlevel, phrasegroup_posting AS phrasegroup_posting, phrasegroup_profilefield AS phrasegroup_profilefield, phrasegroup_activitystream AS phrasegroup_activitystream, phrasegroup_vbblogglobal AS phrasegroup_vbblogglobal, phrasegroupinfo AS lang_phrasegroupinfo, options AS lang_options, languagecode AS lang_code, charset AS lang_charset, locale AS lang_locale, imagesoverride AS lang_imagesoverride, dateoverride AS lang_dateoverride, timeoverride AS lang_timeoverride, registereddateoverride AS lang_registereddateoverride, calformat1override AS lang_calformat1override, calformat2override AS lang_calformat2override, logdateoverride AS lang_logdateoverride, decimalsep AS lang_decimalsep, thousandsep AS lang_thousandsep FROM language WHERE languageid = 2; MySQL Error : Incorrect information in file: './masterkingdomorg/language.frm'

Comment

• Ig@r
        • Feb 2001
        • 4.2.x

try to repare language table

Comment

• Zachery
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Jul 2002

Your language table is crashed and needs to be repaired. You webhost should be able to assist with that.

Comment

• alzaabi
            • Mar 2012
            • 4.1.x

ipage said:

We attempted to Repair that table, and other tables, however, due to the outage, that database has been corrupted. I would suggest to clear our this database, and drop all the tables, and re-install the application.

so what shall i do when they finish ... shall i install or reinstall my forum ?

Comment

• Zachery
              Former vBulletin Support
              • Jul 2002

Your webhost is saying your entire database is trashed. Ask them if they have a backup, otherwise you've lost everything if neither you or they have a backup.

Comment

• alzaabi
                • Mar 2012
                • 4.1.x

I will retrive my files from ipage by FTP i will install a fresh copy of vbulletin 4.2.2 but
                please help me to retrive all threads .. my site is more that 1 year old

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...