• Show
Clear All
  • squeezerbabe
    • Sep 2011
    • 4.1.x

[CMS] CMS auto creating topics in forums

hi folks

newbie so these are probably daft questions

I post news articles to my CMS and have these automatically creating a topic in my news forum and threading future comments there. Works a treat.

But would like to just fine tune it.

1. The topic is automatically prefixed with "Article:".....I would like to change this to "News:" - where can I do this?
    2. The initial post in the thread just gives a link to the CMS article.....how can I post the full text of the CMS article instead?

Thanks in advance
  • Peter.M
    • Oct 2011
    • 3.8.x

2. The initial post in the thread just gives a link to the CMS article.....how can I post the full text of the CMS article instead?
    i think that should be fixed from forum options .. thread title
    check it
    My Pages :
    Asala Nasri Official Website , Asala Forums , Asala Blog , Crazy Vision , Hadoota Msryh

Comment

• Budget101
      • Jul 2008
      • 3.7.x

You have to search the word "Article" in Phrases and change the Phrase to reflect what you want it to say. Do the same with the cms article- search in phrases, find the one that correlates to what you're looking at and change the variables as to what is called.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...