X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bestrafung
    • Dec 2009
    • 3.8.x

[CMS] CMS Menu Missing from admincp

Prior to upgrading to 4.2.2 I was using 4.2.0 Suite with the CMS and Blogs disabled and using vba_cmps for the front page. After upgrading I removed vba_cmps and enabled Blog and CMS again. The CMS works on the frontend as I can load content.php and post/edit articles. The problem is that there is no CMS menu in the admincp to setup widgets, layout, permissions and so on. I've tried reuploading all of the files from the download package and rerunning the upgrade script. I've verified the files have all been uploaded. I've looked everywhere I can think of in the Options and don't see anything that would disable the menu. Am I missing something or is is broken?

EDIT: I found the issue. Somehow the below settings were disabled for all admins under Admin Permissions
    Can Administer vBCms, Can Administer vBCms Permissions, Can Administer Blog, Can Administer Blog Permissions
    Last edited by Bestrafung; Tue 29 Oct '13, 4:19pm.
  • vpcarrocci
    • Mar 2011
    • 4.2.x

This same problem has been driving me nuts for the last week as I have been trying to bring the CMS online for my site. I have three Admins on my site and two of the three accounts had the same issue with permissions that you mentioned above.

Problem solved!!!
    Ladies & Gentleman, take my advice:
    Pull down your pants and slide on the ice!
    www.grandcanyonstatebbq.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...