X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rootsxrocks
    • Aug 2009
    • 4.2.X

Originally posted by craigvm
    yes some help on this would be nice would`nt it, only been waiting since the 29th of October
    maybe 90 days will be the magic number.
    Designing Your Forum Around The Members Lifestyle becoming A Valuable Asset To The Community With VB Before Trying To Make A Buck.

Comment

• Zachery
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Jul 2002

http://validator.w3.org/feed/check.c...format%3Drss20 The feed isn't valid.

Comment

• craigvm
        • Aug 2012
        • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Zachery
        its a vbulletin issue not the feed , i`ve got the exact same ebay feeds on another forum thats running on mybb and not a problem on there, but yet the site on paid software it dont work right hmmm something not right here lol
        www.fordmodified.co.uk
        the home for modified fords

Comment

• Zachery
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Jul 2002

All I can tell you, is that the feed doesn't validate, and that can and will cause problems.

Comment

• craigvm
            • Aug 2012
            • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Zachery
            All I can tell you, is that the feed doesn't validate, and that can and will cause problems.
            so thats all your saying on it ? its just funny how the exact same feed works fine on my other forum
            www.fordmodified.co.uk
            the home for modified fords

Comment

• rootsxrocks
              • Aug 2009
              • 4.2.X

Originally posted by craigvm
              its a vbulletin issue not the feed , i`ve got the exact same ebay feeds on another forum thats running on mybb and not a problem on there, but yet the site on paid software it don't work right hmmm something not right here lol
              Agreed , the exact same feed URLs work fine with my xenforo sites. and when I use the Moderator CP I see that the problem extends to the text in the content as well as the URLs but CKeditor fixes it as soon as you open it in wysiwyg.

Just noticed that 5.xx has eliminated another feature, Multi quote. Why is this once great software being systematically destroyed.
              Disappointment has now evolved into expectation at IB.
              Designing Your Forum Around The Members Lifestyle becoming A Valuable Asset To The Community With VB Before Trying To Make A Buck.

Comment

• IggyP
                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by rootsxrocks

Agreed , the exact same feed URLs work fine with my xenforo sites. and when I use the Moderator CP I see that the problem extends to the text in the content as well as the URLs but CKeditor fixes it as soon as you open it in wysiwyg.

Just noticed that 5.xx has eliminated another feature, Multi quote. Why is this once great software being systematically destroyed.
                Disappointment has now evolved into expectation at IB.
                multi quote still works, they just made it near impossible to notice....the first quote goes in editor then the rest of them you have to click the post reply button in the upper left to get them to display....its pretty weak atm but is possible heh

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...