Advanced Search not working.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark.B
    replied
    The user has not been online since January so you are unlikely to receive a reply. In any event, it is best to start your own thread with full details of the problem, as similar looking errors can have different causes.

Leave a comment:

• tpearl5
    replied
    Did you ever figure out what was causing the search error?

Leave a comment:

• lorenii
    replied
    OH... and I also tried the 5.0 install a LONG time ago and I am getting an error on the upgrade to anything. The first step says that I am running 5.0.1a and I am not. I am definitely running 4.2.0 PL3. The staff from vB helped getting all of the files associated with 5.0 out of my database, but it appears that one still remains.

Leave a comment:

• lorenii
    replied
    It worked until I tried the 4.2.2 upgrade and got a totally different error on the first step of the upgrade. I reverted the database and website files back to the backup that I had made right before the failed upgrade.

PHP 5.3.8

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Is eAccelerator installed?

Leave a comment:

• donald1234
    replied
    oh, was it previously working, does look like a php error has your host upgraded php version, look in your admincp.
    Last edited by donald1234; Fri 25 Oct '13, 2:25pm.

Leave a comment:

• lorenii
    replied
    Sorry. I failed to mention that I am on 4.2.0 PL3

None of the above works for me...

Leave a comment:

• donald1234
    replied
    I get this error on both of my forums when you click the Advanced Search link. "Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with vB_Model::getLoadQuery($required

Leave a comment:

• lorenii
    started a topic Advanced Search not working.

Advanced Search not working.

When I click on advanced search, I get this: Fatal error: Call to a member function is_cloud_cachable() on a non-object in /home/website/public_html/forums/includes/functions_search.php on line 478

Any ideas? Regular search works fine.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...