• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • creative-friends
    • Feb 2009
    • 3.8.x

[Forum] Sections Missing

Hello,

Some of my section are missing from my forums, from admincp and from the main forum aswell but no threads are posts are deleted I have a thread link to there but when I go there it shows this message.......

Admin, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

Any Idea......
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

First rebuild your forum datastore by editing one of the existing forums and saving it. Do you're missing forums show up now?

For access, did you change the permissions? Forums & Moderators -> Forum Permissions. Make sure you have permission to access those locations.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• creative-friends
      • Feb 2009
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      First rebuild your forum datastore by editing one of the existing forums and saving it. Do you're missing forums show up now?

For access, did you change the permissions? Forums & Moderators -> Forum Permissions. Make sure you have permission to access those locations.
      I have done datastore but nothing happend

and i cant even see those sections even in admincp...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...