Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cruncher Pete
    • Jan 2010

Increasing the width of the Logo Area

Can the width of my 4,2,1 version of vBulletin suite that contains the Top Logo area be changed and if so how. Please see my site http//www.paulatim.net. My current logo is covering some of the welcome and registration notices/buttons. In addition I would like to increase the size of the badge as it contains a scroll in which there is some writing but can not be seen if too small.

I like to apologize first off if this is the wrong area to post but I have asked same question in vBulletin.org and the only reply I got was a question/statement that he is not sure what I mean and asked for a photo of the area. That is all very nice but I do not know how to do that.

Thank you in anticipation.
  • wda2015
    • May 2001

Seem you have this sorted..?
    Simple Straight Forward EU cPanel vBulletin Web Hosting Provider.

Comment

• Cruncher Pete
      • Jan 2010

No, it is not sorted at all. If you have a look at my website, you will see that the badge icon is covering up the welcome message and user name and the handshake icon is covering up the profile button. If I could make the width of that area larger than I could move those icons down a bit so that they do not cover up anything...Thanks for the reply all the same.

Comment

• Ba'al
        • Jul 2010
        • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Cruncher Pete
        Can the width of my 4,2,1 version of vBulletin suite that contains the Top Logo area be changed and if so how. Please see my site http//www.paulatim.net. My current logo is covering some of the welcome and registration notices/buttons. In addition I would like to increase the size of the badge as it contains a scroll in which there is some writing but can not be seen if too small.

I like to apologize first off if this is the wrong area to post but I have asked same question in vBulletin.org and the only reply I got was a question/statement that he is not sure what I mean and asked for a photo of the area. That is all very nice but I do not know how to do that.

Thank you in anticipation.
        They are asking for a screenshot of your website, easily done crtl+ print screen then open up paint and paste it and save. Then post it on vb. Org

Sent using Forum Runner

Comment