Any issues with changing "PayPal Primary Account Email"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • john2k
    • Jul 2000

[Forum] Any issues with changing "PayPal Primary Account Email"?

Paid Subscriptions > Payment API Manager > PayPal

Are there any issues with changing the email addresses used on that config page?

PayPal Email

Please enter your PayPal email, all references to the subscription service will use this email.
    PayPal Primary Account Email

Your PayPal primary account email that corresponds to the address above, this is required for recurring subscription verification.

I doubt I would be changing the "PayPal Email" but possibly my "PayPal Primary Account Email" at some point.

Are there any problematic issues faced when changing either or both of these email addresses in the PayPal Payment API Manager?

Are there are reasons to NEVER change these email addresses in the config?

I'm trying to avoid locking in with vBulletin a primary paypal email address that will likely not be my primary paypal email address *forever*. If there's no option of changing these addresses, or if changing is a bad option, I'd like to know so I can sort out this issue prior to getting started with paid memberships.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice.
    ...john2k...
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

You shouldn't have any problem as long as they match in vBulletin and in your Paypal account.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...