X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • panjo
    • Oct 2013

Originally posted by softsingapore
    Got a question for you.

Someone playfully clicked on the "Buy Now" button and completed the form but he has no real intention of buying the item.

In this case, the ad is then marked as "SOLD".

How can the advertiser/admin change the status back to normal?

Thanks.
    At this time, we don't have a 'relist' feature. In the case of the seller who has a 'sold' listing that isn't actually sold, the seller needs to relist the item from scratch. A 'relist' feature is on our product roadmap.

Panjo does support the concept of a seller who has multiple of something for sale. If this was a case where the seller had 10 of something for sale, the seller could have increased the quantity. But, if there is just 1 of something for sale, and the item is purchased (in error), the seller needs to relist the item.
    Panjo classifieds plugin for vBulletin

Comment

• panjo
      • Oct 2013

Originally posted by dougdirac
      Now that it's been a few days, could anyone report back on their experience with Panjo? Also could vB staff answer my question in the previous post?
      Panjo supports all aspects of the Panjo marketplace plugin. Full contact info for the Panjo team is on our web site: http://panjo.com/contact

Comment

• dougdirac
        • Jul 2012
        • 4.2.X

So I'm not liking the way the forum transaction fee is currently handled. As it is now, the seller is paid, then asked for some of that payment back after 30 days. When the seller posts his item for sale, notification of the forum transaction fee is in fine print using nebulous language.

How it is now (as best as I can compose with this crappy vB5 editor):

[ ] The buyer will pay PayPal's fee.
        (increases item price, so you take more home)

Payment Details
        Item Price $50.00
        + Shipping Cost + $10.00
        - PayPal Fee
        You WILL Receive In Your PayPal: $58.261
        130 Days after your item sells, Your Forum will ask for a 5% contribution.
        To me, that makes the fee sound optional, and I can't really imagine my members wanting to pay a fee that comes a month after they're done with the transaction. I know I'd be annoyed.

I realize that Panjo's plan is eventually collect the the forum fee with the paypal fee in a single transaction. But until then Panjo could instead charge the forum fee, as a separate transaction, at the time the item is purchased. That way the seller associates it with the sale and is just happy to get paid. You also know they have the money in their paypal account because they just got paid!

I don't mind if Panjo then waits a month to send me the fee. I'm more interested in the experience of my forum members.

How it could be:

[ ] The buyer will pay PayPal's fee.
        [ ] The buyer will pay Forum Fee
        (increases item price, so you take more home)

Payment Details
        Item Price $50.00
        + Shipping Cost + $10.00
        - PayPal Fee
        - 5% Forum Fee
        Net Proceeds from Sale: $55.261
        1You will be paid $58.26 and billed $3.00 to your Paypal account.

Comment

• panjo
          • Oct 2013

Originally posted by dougdirac
          So I'm not liking the way the forum transaction fee is currently handled. As it is now, the seller is paid, then asked for some of that payment back after 30 days. When the seller posts his item for sale, notification of the forum transaction fee is in fine print using nebulous language.
          Doug - thanks for taking the time to compose this here. We are on it. Great suggestions.

Comment

• rootsxrocks
            • Aug 2009
            • 4.2.X

We have not had it long enough to make a complete assessment but it looks promising if we get a little momentum. Was very happy with the response from my customer support agent the Crackercoast will keep Panjo and give it a chance.
            Designing Your Forum Around The Members Lifestyle becoming A Valuable Asset To The Community With VB Before Trying To Make A Buck.

Comment

• panjo
              • Oct 2013

Just a heads up for sites not based in the U.S. - Panjo is rolling out support for currencies next week (the first week of November).

Today, Panjo supports the U.S. Dollar. Coming up next:

Australian Dollar - AUD
              Canadian Dollar - CAD
              Euro - EUR
              Pound Sterling - GBP
              Singapore Dollar - SGD

All Panjo partners will automatically get these updates. You can feel free to install the Panjo classifieds plugin this weekend and you will automatically get these updates next week.

Comment

• BasilFawlty
                • Jul 2012
                • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Wayne Luke

This product was embedded without Support Staff knowledge nor were we taught on how it works.
                If this were my company, someone would have been fired for doing that!

Comment

• BasilFawlty
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 4.2.X

Deleted
                  Last edited by BasilFawlty; Sat 28 Dec '13, 12:59pm.

Comment

• BasilFawlty
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Paul M
                    I think they used to be called Enthusify (not sure if I spelt that correctly).
                    I peeked inside some of the Panjo files and "Enthusify" is all over the place in the internal php files.

Comment

• Drakie
                      • Oct 2010

First time I've seen crapware/spyware added to a script I bought.
                      Can you believe this? The developers overlooked one of the most important features of a forum!
                      VOTE HERE FOR:
                      Alert/Notification when being quoted
                      http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-8606

Comment

• panjo
                        • Oct 2013

Originally posted by BasilFawlty
                        I peeked inside some of the Panjo files and "Enthusify" is all over the place in the internal php files.
                        Panjo used to be called Enthusify. "Enthusify" is a mouthful and very hard to pronounce in in countries that do not have the "th" sound in their language. There was simply a brand change.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
                          • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Drakie
                          First time I've seen crapware/spyware added to a script I bought.
                          There's nothing "spyware" about Panjo. It was added for customers who want an easy way to take advantage of the Panjo benefits. Like ForumRunner, Vertical Scope, and Skimlinks it is not enabled by default- as an Admin you must actively choose to use it if you want. If not, ignore it, it doesn't hurt anything.

Comment

• webducknj
                            • Dec 2010

i like the layout and functionality of the Panjo package but i don't like the added fees that my site's members will have to pay on top of the paypal fees they already pay and the increasing shipping costs we all face.

do the fees go to Panjo or to the site? if they're to the site then can they be set to zero?

Comment

• markoroots
                              • May 2014
                              • 4.2.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                              This product was embedded without Support Staff knowledge nor were we taught on how it works. Like all third-party addons, you should go to Panjo for direct support with their product. If you have problems with the plugin activating, deactivating or it causes a database error, you can contact vBulletin Support.
                              Sorry but if Vb install in my vb update version this plugin without asking me anything, must know what this plugin do...
                              This plugin have many, many controversial comments.... What it do?

When i have opened in my vb immediately ask me the ACP LOGIN of my vb (and not exist no one plugin that ask you this)
                              so someone can also enter in my forum a make in seconds a copy of my database for example, or access to all others futures.

Then you connect my site with a third part site with a plugin installed on my Vb upgrade that you don't know what do????
                              Look me strange...

So if you release a copy or un upgrade of Vb with some additional function is good,
                              but in this way... will not come back a good image for Vb....

So when i opened panjo....
                              This plugin install on my forum a software that go in iframe with another website in the moment that i activate it
                              without that the Admin of the forum know it...

You will know after that you have opened to try it...
                              because first will not work to you but is activated on your site....

and when you go to found some informations you will see the comments of many people that come furious for what this plugin work...
                              go to the thread: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=300901 (you better read all the thread)

So this plugin:

Ask me my credential ADMIN of Vb to enter in the plugin
                              Ask me to disable all protection of my Vb site to install it good eek!
                              Ask each of my advertisement buyer to write them email (and collect them email) if them want list some item or only want to try to use the plugin

Show in all the place of plugin 2 linked banners to their site eek!

by showing to my sellers that they have a more big platform for sales.

And here all of you are only saying we don't know what panjo make, ask to them???

But are you joking or what???

I'm really nervous for this because i have paid Vb to have a good and secure product

and are 4 years that I'm working back my forum to get some sellers that come to buy some advertisement to pay me back all the money i have spent in 4 years and in 16 hours at day each day of my last 4 years...
                              in fact today is 14 august and i stay still to work... and who have a forum know of what I'm speaking...

After come... panjo plugin with a system that of base collect all the informations about our vendors

and who know what else the iframe section made on my site

and you say that you don't know what panjo do???

Sorry Wayne I'm not angry with you but with this great present that vb made us...

Some one says... If you want uninstall panjo you cannot because it reinstall it again in automatic. you can only disable.
                              Here:http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=306203

What????
                              Last edited by markoroots; Thu 14 Aug '14, 8:18am.

Comment

• markoroots
                                • May 2014
                                • 4.2.x

So I think that panjo to live (because is a nice plugin) because still now have only 25 installations...
                                for the facts i have explained to you..
                                must work like a stand alone plugin on the forum of the owner without any fee for panjo... because is just to much invasive like it is now...
                                So please if this is not possible release ASAP a way to complete remove it of our sites...
                                We will have also to change all the passwords
                                Release ASAP a way to uninstall the product completely.

Some advice for panjo...

The only thing that the panjo can do to be free and continue to do the way you token with the big marketplace that want create....

is to let only "1" little non linkable banner positioned down the page, in each page of the marketplaces of the forums were it is installed
                                to advertise for free them site, (this is just more then enough.... because a plugin like this cost 100$ and you buy it only 1 time) where all suppliers and buyers by viewing always them banners sure will go also to them site to sell or buy.

Only the Admins of the forums must decide if to use panjo in a stand alone mode
                                or not.

If you use it in stand alone mode it mean that you have a lot of vendors and buyers so the panjo unlinkable banner will be shown many many many times... and will advertise the panjo site.

But it can be also another way to use panjo

Or using both methods together....

If a forum have few users can use the items of panjo marketplace site by linking in a very sure and transparent way the 2 site only for the contents and not for the users details... that will remain property of panjo site..... like we want our one....
                                and let the young forums to show all the panjo items, to monetize something and let the Panjo Marketplace site increase the sells (in this case that is panjo that offer a service, I think that a fee of 2,5% is good for both).

I think this is the only way possible to let live the plugin inside Vb and improve the Panjo Marketplace.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...