X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hameedacpa
    • Dec 2009

after upgrade to 4.2.2 time function proplem

I got this message when I upgraded to 4.2.2

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Dubai' for 'GST/4.0/no DST' instead in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4912

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Dubai' for 'GST/4.0/no DST' instead in ..../includes/functions.php on line 5104

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Dubai' for 'GST/4.0/no DST' instead in ..../includes/functions.php on line 5104

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Dubai' for 'GST/4.0/no DST' instead in ..../includes/functions.php on line 5038

غير قادر على إضافة الكوكيز, تم إرسال العنوان مسبقاً .
    الملف: /home/user/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php
    السطر: 5745
  • frightie
    • Nov 2003

Same.

Comment

• Hameedacpa
      • Dec 2009

my php version is the php version is 5.2.17

Comment

• Hameedacpa
        • Dec 2009

are there any suggestions ?

Comment

• Hameedacpa
          • Dec 2009

really I'm very upset , vbulletin 5.2.1 was working fine with php 5.2 , since I upgrade the errors coming up , so did the quality team checked this release and tested before issuing ?
          please tell me if your services will continue like this so we have to move to another software

Comment

• fatherofspeed
            • Nov 2010

Same problem here. This is very frustrating. vBulletin seems to be on the ropes lately.

Comment

• Muhammad Rahman
              • Jun 2012
              • 4.2.X

just information .. I successfully upgrade from 4.2.1 to 4.2.2 without any problems ..

this my server detail :
              • Server Type : Linux (Safe Mode)
              • Web Server : Apache (cgi-fcgi)
              • PHP : 5.3.25
              • PHP Max Post Size : 8.00 MB
              • PHP Maximum Upload Size : 50.00 MB
              • PHP Memory Limit : 256.00 MB
              • MySQL Version : 5.1.70-cll
              • MySQL Packet Size : 20.00 MB

Comment

• Emath
                • Aug 2008

the same here... the whole site went gibrish ! any fast solution?​
                בגרות במתמטיקה | פתרונות לספרי לימוד

Comment

• macribas
                  • Jan 2012
                  • 4.1.x

Ah crap, and I didn't back it up...

EDIT: After I changed the PHP version from 5.2 to 5.4, and hit one of the internal pages that I had in the history of my browser (say, Subscription Manager) I can see everything correctly. Maybe some php file needed to be touched?
                  Last edited by macribas; Tue 8 Oct '13, 10:44pm. Reason: Found a solution?

Comment

• Emath
                    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by macribas
                    Ah crap, and I didn't back it up...

EDIT: After I changed the PHP version from 5.2 to 5.4, and hit one of the internal pages that I had in the history of my browser (say, Subscription Manager) I can see everything correctly. Maybe some php file needed to be touched?
                    its something related to php version for sure .
                    i also have php 5.2.17...

but this should not be happening (vb require only php 5.0 and higher )
                    בגרות במתמטיקה | פתרונות לספרי לימוד

Comment

• Hameedacpa
                      • Dec 2009

ok , the error resolved , first of all I upgrade to 4.2.2 when my server working using php 5.2 , in php 5.2 the above error came up to me , then I upgrade my php from 5.2 to 5.4 , the error disappear but admincp folder was not accessible , the hosting company told me the following
                      We have determined that the issue does appear related to PHP 5.4 due to magic_quotes_gpc support being removed from PHP 5.4. We have begun the downgrade process to PHP 5.3
                      so I asked them to downgrade me from 5.4 to 5.3 php and this was the end of the error and the forum working fine

so don't upgrade from 4.2.1 to 4.2.2 Vbulletin until you will be sure that your php is 5.3

Comment

• donald1234
                        • Oct 2011
                        • 4.1.x

My forums work perfectly ok on 4.2.2 beta1 and php5.4

Comment

• boggseric
                          • Sep 2009
                          • 3.8.x

Found in another thread, I added:
                          date.timezone="America/New_York"

to my php.ini file and started apache and the error when away.
                          ​Running php 5.2.17

Comment