X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • polle
    • Jan 2011
    • 4.1.x

[Forum] Track Adsense impressions and clicks in VB integration

Hi, I enabled adsense and authorize VB for that in my account.

Normally In my adsense account, I can track any adsense ad I have on my sites but not this blocks.

How can I see the impressions, clicks, etc... of my adsense ads with VB ?

I need to track those and cant find the way to do it.

Thanks.
  • Dammit!
    • Oct 2011
    • 4.1.x

I logged on today for the same question. Hoping someone can help. The ads have been running on my site since day one but I don't see them in my adsense control panel.

Comment

• polle
      • Jan 2011
      • 4.1.x

Anyone that can help and explain here ?

I have adsense also since day one, I have no income, no impressions, no tracking, no nothing. So this does not sound anything but bad.

Where can I see those modules, track them, see income, etc... ?

Thanks.

Comment

• Riasat
        • Aug 2006

Once you have enabled adsense thru vb, login to adsense control panel. All info is there.

If you are referring to detail of each specific block (below navbar, above footer etc), this is not available. For this, you will need to create ad-block codes from adsense and place them manually using vb's ad management.

Comment

• polle
          • Jan 2011
          • 4.1.x

Originally posted by CvP
          Once you have enabled adsense thru vb, login to adsense control panel. All info is there.

If you are referring to detail of each specific block (below navbar, above footer etc), this is not available. For this, you will need to create ad-block codes from adsense and place them manually using vb's ad management.
          Hi.

I have nothing in Adsense, just my other blocks in other sites. Nothing tells me about VB blocks, VB income, VB impressions or something.

I see each of my blocks, sizes, types, income, etc... But not a single data of VB ads, just as if they are not even active.

So please explain how exactly am I supposed to track and see the performanse of my ads used with VB ?

By vb's ad management you mean disable adsense and use the next option under advertising to admin the ads ?

Thanks.

Comment

• Riasat
            • Aug 2006

vB's built-in adsense integration is designed for novice users who can not create their own blocks and place codes in vb's ad managements (admincp > adverts > add new ad).

As far as I know, the only way to know statistics of adsese ads placed by vb is to use the adsense account solely for this purpose.

If you want to track and see performance, you will have to create blocks (like you already do for other sites) and place the codes in vb's ad management (admincp > adverts > add new ad).

Comment

• polle
              • Jan 2011
              • 4.1.x

Thanks for confirming that VB integration is a blind go, because having an adsense block and never see anything about them or any income, its not clear enough, even for advanced users.

Will add them manually then.

Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...