X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eternal_
    • Mar 2007
    • 3.6.x

Upgraded to latest 4.2.1 but subnavbar not in right place

I just upgraded to the latest vBulletin 4.2.1 but the subnavbar is not in the right place. The links are pushed down below.

As you can see in the image, there is no subnavbar anymore, but the links that used to be in the subnavbar which should be below the "What's New?" "Forum" and "Blog" in the main navbar options, are pushed way down. "Activity Stream" "New Posts" etc.... This is why I don't like upgrading. There's always a bug.

What could be the problem?
  • Eternal_
    • Mar 2007
    • 3.6.x

It also seems like whatever is causing this problem with the navbar pushing down, it's as though there is an invisible table covering a few inches of the top and right which makes clicking links in those areas not work. When I left click and drag in that area it looks like there is a large box.

I've shut off all plugins and reverted all templates.

Comment

• Eternal_
      • Mar 2007
      • 3.6.x

I think it may have something to do with the notifications box - it's huge for each selection. How do I resolve that?

Comment

• Eternal_
        • Mar 2007
        • 3.6.x

fix it by starting an all new style.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

Please see this thread:

It has the most common issues and their solutions listed. Including this one.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...