X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tsptom
    • Feb 2014
    • 4.2.X

Category / Forum Thread Issues

After doing some rearranging - created a new category, new forums, moved old forums from one cat. to another, etc., - some of my members are reporting issues where they can not see the changes.

One is a moderator who pretty much has open privileges. He's tried another browser, rebooted, used system cleaners, etc. Still, he can not see the new forums I created and / or he is getting a message saying he doesn't have permissions, etc. But he does.

I see everything fine and I can tell by a few posts that others see them. But posting has been light this morning so I'm concerned he may not be the only one.

Any idea what this could be? I did clear the system cache already. Thanks.
  • tsptom
    • Feb 2014
    • 4.2.X

OK, enough folks are reporting this that I need some ideas. Not only are some users not able access new forums I recently created (in a new category) but some don't even see the new forums or categories on the home page. They are looking at some kind of a cached version of the home page that is no longer there.

They've reset PW's, flushed cache, rebooted, tried different browsers, etc., but they still see an old version of the forum home page.

I'm out of ideas.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...