X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • derbtek
    • May 2008
    • 3.7.x

[Forum] include_once error

Hello. My forum was hacked recently, and I had trouble getting everything back up. Fortunately, I had a back-up handy.

I DELETED all plugins and most products just to make sure all files were from vBulletin.

Anyway, I am now getting an error on top of the FORUM page. I've attached a screen shot.

Here is what is showing:

Warning: include_once(./awcodinglite/functions/block.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/block/html.php(95) : eval()'d code on line 3

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening './awcodinglite/functions/block.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php53/lib/php') in [path]/includes/block/html.php(95) : eval()'d code on line 3

It seems rather obvious that this is from a product/plugin, but I no longer have any plugins installed, and I have deleted all of the files associated with those plugins on the server.

Does anybody know how I can resolve this issue?

Derwin
  • derbtek
    • May 2008
    • 3.7.x

This error continues to show at the very TOP of the FORUM page.....

Warning: include_once(./awcodinglite/functions/block.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/block/html.php(95) : eval()'d code on line 3

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening './awcodinglite/functions/block.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php53/lib/php') in [path]/includes/block/html.php(95) : eval()'d code on line 3

I've run the "Suspect files" program, and there are NO files found that are not a part of vbulletin, so I am good with that.

Does anybody know why this code is showing on the top of the forum page? And HOW I can remove it?

I'm running vBulletin 4.2.1

Thanks.

Comment

• Zachery
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Jul 2002

What happens if you disable your forumhome blocks?

Comment

• derbtek
        • May 2008
        • 3.7.x

Wow. I don't know why I didn't think of looking there, but in the "forum blocks manager" there was something that I needed to delete, and it resolved the problem.

Thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...