X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • itskerz03
    • Sep 2007
    • 3.6.x

Error on Top of Show Groups Page

I am currently running 4.2.1 and am still trying to fix the "blank page glitch" on my site. As I was going through various parts of my forum I clicked view forum leaders and this error popped up at the top of the page:

Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in [path]/showgroups.php on line 143

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/showgroups.php on line 144

The rest of the page loaded but I want to get rid of that. Any solutions?
  • Hartmut
    • Nov 2007
    • 4.2.x

Please disable all modifications and plugins, then try again using the default vBulletin style.
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

• itskerz03
      • Sep 2007
      • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Hartmut
      Please disable all modifications and plugins, then try again using the default vBulletin style.
      Tried that. Created a new default style and disabled all products in the config file. The error still pops up. I also get this error in the Main CSS menu in admin cp:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/admincp/css.php on line 451

Those are the only two errors I have found so far.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

css.php is deprecated. There is a notice of such on the page. It was only left in the system for reference purposes.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• itskerz03
          • Sep 2007
          • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
          css.php is deprecated. There is a notice of such on the page. It was only left in the system for reference purposes.
          Yeah I understand that, but should I be receiving an error like that on the top of the page? I know it is no longer used, but I still don't think it should be returning errors like that. Still can't figure out the error on the show groups page.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
            vBulletin Technical Support Lead
            • Aug 2000

It is a warning actually and doesn't show in 99% of all installations because displaying warnings should be turned off on production servers. The display of the message shouldn't actually impact the page or its current intention.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• itskerz03
              • Sep 2007
              • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
              It is a warning actually and doesn't show in 99% of all installations because displaying warnings should be turned off on production servers. The display of the message shouldn't actually impact the page or its current intention.
              Ok thanks for looking into that for me!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...