Just noticed many (but not all) of my paid subscribers have expired subscriptions, yet remain in my subscribers group..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sross
    • Mar 2004

[Forum] Just noticed many (but not all) of my paid subscribers have expired subscriptions, yet remain in my subscribers group..

Hi,

It looks like a big problem. Some subs expire but the usergroups are remaining as subscribers. I've just stumbled onto this. My subs seem to be configured properly as far as I can tell and the task to update subscriptions runs regularly. I tried updating user ranks and titles to no effect. Is there a way to:

1. force a check
    2. maybe run a db query so I can atleast identify the accounts in question and manually adjust them. I would rather not have to examine and manually adjust so many accounts.

Thanks for any help.

p.s. after more digging it looks like I have 520 people in the subscribers group that should not be there. I just need a way to revert these users back to the basic group without having to spend days doing it manually. If at all possible.
    Last edited by sross; Sat 6 Jul '13, 3:45pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...