• Show
Clear All
  • RazKaziRo
    • May 2013
    • 4.2.X

Help with Permission Groups

Hi,

im running VB 4.2.1 version

in my site when users registered they automatically set to "registered users " (default option) - group with no user title- i set it without user title

users have option to apply for another groups - in the Permission Groups area lets say to group A and group B

group A has a title - "User In Group A"
    group B has user title - "User In group B"

when user choose group A permissions and accepted for this group his user Title wont change and he need to do another step in the Permission Groups
    "Identify me as a member of this group" for the title change

there is any way to set that when users choose Permission Group the user title change automatically to the group they accepted for?

thanks for the help

Raz
  • DemOnstar
    • Nov 2012

I am under the illusion that permissions are set by admin and not by users...

Sorry, not sure where you are going with this.....

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
      • Jul 2008

In the Usergroup Manager, Edit Usergroup for your usergroup, is the setting near the top "Can override primary group title/markup" set to Yes?

Comment

• RazKaziRo
        • May 2013
        • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Joe D.
        In the Usergroup Manager, Edit Usergroup for your usergroup, is the setting near the top "Can override primary group title/markup" set to Yes?
        its set to "yes".
        i try to play with it but the user title is not changing to the usergroup they joined its stay the default user title
        if the Can override primary group title/markup" set to- "Yes" they have the option to do it manually in the settings of "permission groups":

but i want this process to happens automaticly

thanks for the help

Raz

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...