X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MistyMeanor
    • May 2003
    • 4.2.X

Embed Playable YouTube Videos in 4.2.X

I have a member that is disable and typing is very troublesome for her. She created threads and topics based off of youtube videos she makes. I tried this:
    Originally posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    You try searching 'you tube'?
    One method is
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=199304

It appears I created the code properly, but just shows as a white box. I tried clicking it to see if it would play... but it won't. I noticed the code for it said "shockwave flash" -- I use a Mac, and I know flash playing isn't supported on iOS devices. But don't know if I even have shockwave on my Mac. I haven't gotten any confirmation yet if my other mods or members can see the video yet.

Is there another code? Or another way to get You Tube videos to embed ... ya' know like where you see the video as a still image with a "play" icon in the center of it?
  • MistyMeanor
    • May 2003
    • 4.2.X

NEVERMIND! I feel so dumb... I thought she had tried doing it with the video link button and that it just posted it as a link, so I assumed she had done it that way, but wasn't showing the video. I went in and tried myself and it works just fine. USER ERROR and ADMIN oversight!

Comment