X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RcHelp
    • Apr 2011
    • 4.1.x

[Blog] Blog Subscription Issues

When I go into and read a blog, at the bottom it states that I'm subscribed by giving me the option to unsubscribe from the blog. But however, when I go in and check on the subscription status of a blog, it says "None". I have selected the blogs in question (all of them) and clicked to subscribe through my control panel. when the page refreshes, it still says none.

I'm not getting any notification through my control panel of any blogs that I have sub'd to. None. What can be the issue here? I would like to do the same thing with the blogs that I have done with teh articles, and create a forum section so that when I post a blog, it will be posted in the forum as well. Is there a way to do this?
    Tony N.

www.Rc-Help.com
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

The control panel only shows threads that you've subscribed to, not Blogs.

Regarding auto posting to the forums, the only way to do this is to setup an RSS feed from your blog to the forum.
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• lifanovsky
      • Oct 2004

Where do I find list of blog subscriptions?

Also, at the bottom of the email that the system sends it has
      Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this blog entry, please visit this page: and a link here.

The problem users and me are having is when we click on that link we are taken to a page that says this:
      Invalid blogsubscribeentryid specified.

How do I fix this?
      Boris Lifanovsky; administrator of the biggest Russian classical music forum

Lifanovsky.com | ForumKlassika.Ru

Comment

• lifanovsky
        • Oct 2004

I found where to edit blog subscriptions, but error in email is still there. Can anyone help please?
        Boris Lifanovsky; administrator of the biggest Russian classical music forum

Lifanovsky.com | ForumKlassika.Ru

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...