Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wisemasterchief
    • Nov 2009

Blank page

I am having problem, member.php?u=1 produces blank page. After adding a new user manually, member.php?u=2 works as expected. please advise.
  • Hartmut
    • Nov 2007
    • 4.2.x

Could you please provide an URL?
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

• wisemasterchief
      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Hartmut
      Could you please provide an URL?

Additionally:

I am looking at message that I just entered in a forum..
      on the left is my userinfo block, when I hover over my name the link is member.php?u=1. when I click on the link it takes me to username_container providing me with various options.

View Profile link again is member.php?u=1. when I click on that this time it goes to a blank page where NO html output is being generated

Comment

• Lynne
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Oct 2004

What is in your error_logs (if you don't know where they are, ask your host) at the time you try to access the page?

If you disable vbseo via it's control panel AND remove the .htaccess for it, do you still have this problem?

Here is a page from the manual about troubleshooting blank or 'white' pages: https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/blank_pages

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• wisemasterchief
          • Nov 2009

I found that the problem was associated with the Product Review mod... after reinstalling vBuletin from scratch I found that everything went crazy AGAIN as soon as I installed that mod. There is something about VB v4.2.1 that does not get along with it. Everything is working as expected after completely reinstalling AGAIN.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...