[Forum] I Cannot Add a new Usergroup

Every time I try to add a new usergroup I get this page:

And This Error:

Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 4.1.5:

Invalid SQL:

### INSERT QUERY GENERATED BY fetch_query_sql() ###
    INSERT INTO usergroup
        (`title`, `description`, `usertitle`, `opentag`, `closetag`, `passwordexpires`, `passwordhistory`, `ispublicgroup`, `canoverride`, `forumpermissions`, `genericpermissions`, `attachlimit`, `pmquota`, `pmpermissions`, `pmsendmax`, `pmthrottlequantity`, `calendarpermissions`, `wolpermissions`, `adminpermissions`, `genericpermissions2`, `genericoptions`, `profilepicmaxwidth`, `profilepicmaxheight`, `profilepicmaxsize`, `avatarmaxwidth`, `avatarmaxheight`, `avatarmaxsize`, `signaturepermissions`, `sigpicmaxwidth`, `sigpicmaxheight`, `sigpicmaxsize`, `sigmaxrawchars`, `sigmaxchars`, `sigmaxlines`, `sigmaxsizebbcode`, `sigmaximages`, `albumpermissions`, `albumpicmaxwidth`, `albumpicmaxheight`, `albummaxpics`, `albummaxsize`, `usercsspermissions`, `visitormessagepermissions`, `socialgrouppermissions`, `maximumsocialgroups`, `groupiconmaxsize`, `microcart`, `mgc_cb_evo_permissions`, `mgc_cb_evo_refreshrate`, `mgc_cb_evo_nbmsg_show`, `mgc_cb_evo_nbmsg_perday_show`, `mgc_cb_evo_nbthreads_perday_show`, `mgc_cb_evo_max_chats_perday`, `tournamentpermissions`, `maxteams`, `ladderpermissions`, `ms_leaders_ugp_permissions`)
    VALUES
        ('Veteran', 'Seasoned Member', '', '', '', '0', '0', '0', '0', '12317183', '1579685575', '0', '50', '3', '5', '0', '63', '1', '0', '1', '126', '100', '100', '65535', '80', '80', '20000', '139263', '500', '100', '10000', '1000', '500', '0', '7', '4', '255', '600', '600', '100', '0', '191', '63', '251775', '5', '65535', '3', '0', '30', '', '', '0', '0', '81', '1', '33', '0');

MySQL Error   : Unknown column 'mgc_cb_evo_permissions' in 'field list'
    Error Number  : 1054
    Request Date  : Friday, September 2nd 2011 @ 12:24:09 PM
    Error Date    : Friday, September 2nd 2011 @ 12:24:09 PM
    Script        : http://www.thetopcontender.com/admincp/usergroup.php?do=update
    Referrer      : http://www.thetopcontender.com/admincp/usergroup.php?do=add
    IP Address    : 68.32.159.47
    Username      : MrFunEGUY
    Classname     : vB_Database
    MySQL Version : 5.0.92-community
    No matter what current usergroup I base the permission of off, this happens. Please Help.
  • we_are_borg
    • Aug 2004
    • 4.2.X

mgc_cb_evo_permissions is not used by vBulletin it self so this is an add-on causing this problem, either the add-on it self is the cause or you removed the add-on and this stayed behind.

Comment

• Matthew Gordon
      • May 2002
      • 1.1.x

Code:
      Unknown column 'mgc_cb_evo_permissions' in 'field list'
      That is not a default vBulletin column. With a bit of googling, I see it belongs to "MGC Chatbox Evo". If you are actually using it, you should go to vBulletin.org and ask for help regarding that addon or disable it.

If you have uninstalled this addon, go to your includes/xml folder and delete "bitfield_mgc_cb_evo.xml", "cpnav_mgc_cb_evo.xml", and "hooks_mgc_cb_evo.xml", then open this page in a browser to rebuild the bitfields: http://www.yoursite.com/forums/admincp/index.php?do=buildbitfields

Comment

• MrFunEGUY
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by squall14716
        Code:
        That is not a default vBulletin column. With a bit of googling, I see it belongs to "MGC Chatbox Evo". If you are actually using it, you should go to vBulletin.org and ask for help regarding that addon or disable it.

If you have uninstalled this addon, go to your includes/xml folder and delete "bitfield_mgc_cb_evo.xml", "cpnav_mgc_cb_evo.xml", and "hooks_mgc_cb_evo.xml", then open this page in a browser to rebuild the bitfields: http://www.yoursite.com/forums/admincp/index.php?do=buildbitfields
        Fantastic! Thank You!

Comment

• Steve English
          • Apr 2017
          • 4.2.x

Originally posted by Matthew Gordon
          Code:

Thank you Matthew - 6 years down the line this helped me after I removed the plugin and it left the xml behind!

Regards

Steve

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...