X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dieselpowered
    • Aug 2004
    • 4.2.X

[Forum] Skin Selection

I have turned off the mobile skin as well as disabled the ability for people to choose a different skin, however, members and guests are still able to change. Any thoughts, is there a setting somewhere else that I am missing?

Thanks!
    CommanderTalk.com --> www.commandertalk.com
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

If it is the site in your license for this account it looks like Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Allow users to change styles, is set to YES. Make it NO.

If it's a different site, how do you know guests can still change styles?

Comment

• dieselpowered
      • Aug 2004
      • 4.2.X

Thank you for the response Joe, yes it is the site on my license and it is set to no, that is why I am confused as to how people can change it, lol.

Also, for default mobile style I have that set to 'None'

Thanks!
      CommanderTalk.com --> www.commandertalk.com

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
        • Jul 2008

Settings default mobile style to None does not deactivate or remove the mobile style, it just means people viewing on mobile browsers will not automatically see the mobile style.

Uncheck the box next to it in style manager and press "Save Display Order" to save changes. Then non-Admins will not see the style, and I suspect they will not see the style chooser either.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...