X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rose123
    • Dec 2008
    • 3.7.x

section widget not expanding

Section widgets display + sign and I would like to display expanded without + sign.
    tried widgets, section widget, configure section widget but still does not work.
    tired clearing browser history and reloaded but same results. I can see + sign.
  • Hartmut
    • Nov 2007
    • 4.2.x

Could you please provide a screenshot? I just can't follow you. Do you mean the + sign in the 'Section Widget' when there are sub sections available?
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
      • Jul 2008

If you upload a screenshot please do so using the "Share Photos" option in the editor, it is the only option that currently works.

However I think what you need is:

Admincp >> vBulletin CMS >> Widgets >> Section Widget >> Configure >> Change the setting "Expand the entire sections tree if you have less than this many items in the tree" - Set this to a high number, higher than the number of items on your list.

After you do that also go to Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Clear System Cache to clear the cache before you via the page.

Comment

• Rose123
        • Dec 2008
        • 3.7.x

Thank Joe. Clear system cache worked.
        Can you please tell me how to remove tittle section widget displaying on the site? Thanks in advance for your time.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
          • Jul 2008

In Admin CP go to your vBulletin CMS -> Layout Manager, edit the layout(s) you are using and delete the widget from the layout by clicking the X icon in the top corner of the widget.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...