X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Solitaire
    • Oct 2010
    • 4.0.x

[Forum] Database error after server move

I just recently changed servers. I am getting a database error every time I try to post or start a new thread. the error is duplicate of the Primary. I can't figure out what table it is. I have run the database repair tool and still I get this error. Checking the database tables I notice that searchcore and searchcore_text are reporting that they have ~552,790 and ~184,208 rows. How can I repair this error?
    Vote for my suggestions here and here
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

Please post the full database error.

Have you tried running the "Fix Unique Indexes option in Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Repair / Optimize Tables (at bottom of the page)?

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

You can truncate the searchcore, searchcore_text, searchgroup and searchgroup_text tables. Then you'll need to rebuild your search index in the Admin CP under Maintenance -> General Update Tools.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Solitaire
        • Oct 2010
        • 4.0.x

Originally posted by Joe D.
        Please post the full database error. Have you tried running the "Fix Unique Indexes option in Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Repair / Optimize Tables (at bottom of the page)?
        I tried that, and it said that the indexes were already unique.

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
        You can truncate the searchcore, searchcore_text, searchgroup and searchgroup_text tables. Then you'll need to rebuild your search index in the Admin CP under Maintenance -> General Update Tools.
        Thanks for this suggestion. I actually just dropped all the tables and imported another dump I made around the same time and it worked fine.
        Vote for my suggestions here and here

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...