• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • uhking
    • Dec 2010
    • 4.0.x

Originally posted by Andy
    Ask the member to clear his cache.
    we have thousands of members. how we can say all of them and many don't know what is cache ?

Comment

• Andy
      • Jan 2002
      • 4.1.x

Originally posted by uhking
      we have thousands of members. how we can say all of them and many don't know what is cache ?
      I agree with you, it's a huge problem to deal with members as many of them don't have a clue what a cache is and how to clear it.

Comment

• uhking
        • Dec 2010
        • 4.0.x

I agree with you, it's a huge problem to deal with members as many of them don't have a clue what a cache is and how to clear it.
        Yes no doubt.
        Now, editor is loading but toolbar is disappeared it appears sometimes in firefox but not in chrome ..

Comment

• Andy
          • Jan 2002
          • 4.1.x

Originally posted by uhking
          Now, editor is loading but toolbar is disappeared it appears sometimes in firefox but not in chrome ..
          I suggest starting a new thread so we can can focus on the issue you have without reading three pages of the previous troubleshooting.

Comment

• uhking
            • Dec 2010
            • 4.0.x

I suggest starting a new thread so we can can focus on the issue you have without reading three pages of the previous troubleshooting.
            here is new thread for my problem

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...