[Forum] I'm in subjects, getting database error

when I open Plugin/Hook System I'm getting is the following database error

but;

when I close Plugin/Hook System I don't database error

Code:

Database error in vBulletin 4.2.0:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT
                post.*, post.username AS postusername, post.ipaddress AS ip, IF(post.visible = 2, 1, 0) AS isdeleted,
                user.*, userfield.*, usertextfield.*,
                icon.title as icontitle, icon.iconpath,
                avatar.avatarpath, NOT ISNULL(customavatar.userid) AS hascustomavatar, customavatar.dateline AS avatardateline,customavatar.width AS avwidth,customavatar.height AS avheight,
                spamlog.postid AS spamlog_postid,
                deletionlog.userid AS del_userid, deletionlog.username AS del_username, deletionlog.reason AS del_reason,

editlog.userid AS edit_userid, editlog.username AS edit_username, editlog.dateline AS edit_dateline,
                editlog.reason AS edit_reason, editlog.hashistory,
                postparsed.pagetext_html, postparsed.hasimages,
                sigparsed.signatureparsed, sigparsed.hasimages AS sighasimages,
                sigpic.userid AS sigpic, sigpic.dateline AS sigpicdateline, sigpic.width AS sigpicwidth, sigpic.height AS sigpicheight,
                IF(user.displaygroupid=0, user.usergroupid, user.displaygroupid) AS displaygroupid, infractiongroupid

,blog_user.entries
            FROM post AS post
            LEFT JOIN user AS user ON(user.userid = post.userid)
            LEFT JOIN userfield AS userfield ON(userfield.userid = user.userid)
            LEFT JOIN usertextfield AS usertextfield ON(usertextfield.userid = user.userid)
            LEFT JOIN icon AS icon ON(icon.iconid = post.iconid)
            LEFT JOIN avatar AS avatar ON(avatar.avatarid = user.avatarid) LEFT JOIN customavatar AS customavatar ON(customavatar.userid = user.userid)
            LEFT JOIN spamlog AS spamlog ON(spamlog.postid = post.postid)
                LEFT JOIN deletionlog AS deletionlog ON(post.postid = deletionlog.primaryid AND deletionlog.type = 'post')
            LEFT JOIN editlog AS editlog ON(editlog.postid = post.postid)
            LEFT JOIN postparsed AS postparsed ON(postparsed.postid = post.postid AND postparsed.styleid = 69 AND postparsed.languageid = 3)
            LEFT JOIN sigparsed AS sigparsed ON(sigparsed.userid = user.userid AND sigparsed.styleid = 69 AND sigparsed.languageid = 3)
            LEFT JOIN sigpic AS sigpic ON(sigpic.userid = post.userid)

LEFT JOIN blog_user AS blog_user ON (blog_user.bloguserid = post.userid)
            WHERE post.postid IN (019210)
            ORDER BY post.dateline;
    Help Me
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

There should be more to the error than just what you posted- will need to see the entire error.

Also disable all 3rd party add-ons before enabling the plugin/hook system. The only products you should have enabled to start are the VB Blogs, VB CMS, ForumRunner (if you use it) and Skinlinks (if you use it)

Make sure all others are disabled in Admin CP -> Products * Plugins -> Product Manager

Do you still get the error if you do this?

Comment

• aydaki_iz
      • Dec 2012
      • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Joe D.
      There should be more to the error than just what you posted- will need to see the entire error. Also disable all 3rd party add-ons before enabling the plugin/hook system. The only products you should have enabled to start are the VB Blogs, VB CMS, ForumRunner (if you use it) and Skinlinks (if you use it) Make sure all others are disabled in Admin CP -> Products * Plugins -> Product Manager Do you still get the error if you do this?
      I deleted all plugins. But, problem continues to

Comment

• borbole
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by aydaki_iz
        Originally posted by Joe D.
        There should be more to the error than just what you posted- will need to see the entire error. Also disable all 3rd party add-ons before enabling the plugin/hook system. The only products you should have enabled to start are the VB Blogs, VB CMS, ForumRunner (if you use it) and Skinlinks (if you use it) Make sure all others are disabled in Admin CP -> Products * Plugins -> Product Manager Do you still get the error if you do this?

Post the rest of the error. Especially that part that mentioned the error message. That should give us a clue as to what is causing it.

Comment

• Hartmut
          • Nov 2007
          • 4.2.x

Originally posted by aydaki_iz
          You also need to disable the addons like Joe said, deleting the plugins without disabling the products first could cause other issues.

That you don't get a database error when you have the plugin system turned off means that a third party product is causing this issue. That one has to be found now by disabling all products and then enable them one by one, constantly checking on which product the errors appears.
          No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...