Possible to set the article preview image size?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vigasos
    • Nov 2011

If the images which you add are larger than the "vbcms_article_preview_image_maxSize", then the setting will apply and the images will be in the same size but if you add a smaller image the setting will not apply and the thunmbails will not be the same.

Comment

• kaixiangla
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by vigasos
      If the images which you add are larger than the "vbcms_article_preview_image_maxSize", then the setting will apply and the images will be in the same size but if you add a smaller image the setting will not apply and the thunmbails will not be the same.

vbcms_article_preview_image_maxSize?????????
      who can tell me where is it? 4.2.0

Comment

• Abdulla Ashoor
        • Feb 2005

attachment preview image in CMS always used thumbnails. if you changed your attachment settings for thumbnails all what you need is to rebuild them from:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> General Update Tools -> Rebuild Attachment Thumbnails
        Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns

Links: vBulletin Manual - Code Documentation - FAQ - Bug Tracker - Lemon Juice
        vBulletin 5 Connect: Extensions - Articles - Features - Purchases

Comment