Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible to set the article preview image size?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [CMS] Possible to set the article preview image size?

    Is it possible to set the article preview image size somewhere? The image size in the preview image of the article can differ. I want to have the same size of all images.
    AMD Forum

  • #2
    Thats all controlled in the stylevar under vBCMS there a view under there with the name image in it.

    Comment


    • #3
      edited....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by we_are_borg View Post
        Thats all controlled in the stylevar under vBCMS there a view under there with the name image in it.
        You mean vbcms_article_preview_image_maxSize?
        AMD Forum

        Comment


        • #5
          Yes there are a few more look in the documentation what it all does.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by we_are_borg View Post
            Yes there are a few more look in the documentation what it all does.
            Okay, because I have changed the settings to px 100 x 100. Nothing changes.
            AMD Forum

            Comment


            • #7
              have you tried image_thumbnail_max ?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Astyanax View Post
                Okay, because I have changed the settings to px 100 x 100. Nothing changes.
                You need to clear the cache i think to load the correct stuff.

                Comment


                • #9
                  vbcms_article_preview_image_maxSize is not in 4.1.5 so it can be it does nothing in older versions.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by nez View Post
                    have you tried image_thumbnail_max ?
                    That sounds as the correct one.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I would like to control the image size for my home page template. But I cant get around the thumbnail settings. I only want to show one article with a large image on the home page. I want to keep the thumbnail settings for the rest of the cms. How can I go about doing this?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Does anyone know the answer to my question? I would really appreciate the help.

                        Thanks, Clayton

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Changing the setting will only affect new articles unless you run rebuild thumbnails.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I still havent been told any suggestions on how to have a custom thumbnail size for a specific template. The base thumbnail settings have the *important css rule applied. So it over rides any custom css you would apply to a specific element.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by nakedanvil View Post
                              Changing the setting will only affect new articles unless you run rebuild thumbnails.
                              How is that done?
                              SaabWorld

                              Comment

                              Related Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X