X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mari1234
    • May 2010

[CMS] Human Verification Tab Issue/ Move to Bottom of Page

Hello,

Is there a way to make the Human Verification question at the bottom of the screen, OR to allow the user to press the [TAB] key to go from question to question and section to section?

Right now, the human verification question shows up near the top of the user registration page, before all the customized questions I put in.

If the user clicks the [tab] key to go to the next question, it jumps all the way to the bottom of the page, which asks whether the member has read the terms/guidelines. I think this is because vbulletin treats its standard registration questions and my added questions as separate sections, and doesn't allow for tabbing to go from the end of one section to the next.

Is there any way to fix this? Users get very frustrated when all of a sudden, they jump from the first (vbulletin) set of questions to the end of the page, and they have to scroll all the way back up.

[ps -- I'm suffering from a major spambot attack.....]
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

I would suggest changing to Q&A or reCapcha, the default Image Verification is very very weak.

Comment

• mari1234
      • May 2010

Is there any way to move the human verification to the bottom of the page or to fix the tabbing error?

Comment

• joelw
        • Dec 2010
        • 4.0.x

Hi,

Had the similar problem, installed the "GlowHost - Spam-O-Matic" plugin found on vbulletin.org. Went from 100 spam registrations per day to 10 per month.

Comment

• Hawk2
          • Apr 2008
          • 4.1.x

I get 0 so far none have ever got passed it

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...