X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FmGrowit
    • May 2011
    • 4.1.x

[Forum] Icon images

I'm self teaching/learning this program so bare with me. If my questions sound mis-directed, feel free to steer me in the right direction.

Currently, I'm working on making new icon images. I'm assuming that since the icon is an image, all of the commands for each image are relatively fix, so if I assign a new image to the "Contains unread forum posts", the script will not change and that icon will simply replace the default icon.

So, my dilemma is...I don't know how many icons I need to replace nor do I know the definitions per icon. Is there a list of default
    icons with definitions? The basic color themes will maintain a consistency with the default due the the familiarity of users to the meaning those colors represent...a sort of standardization.

Another, but related question is;
    The default "green arrow" icon appears with the status icon in threads where "You have posted in this thread". Is this a separate image or do the "Contains unread posts, Contains no unread posts, Hot thread with unread posts, Hot thread with no unread posts" images have to contain the "You have posted in this thread" indicator? (green arrow).
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...