X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dirt Bike Addict
    • May 2010
    • 4.1.x

[Forum] Image Upload screwed up after 4.1.5 upgrade

Upgraded a from 4.1.2 PL2 to 4.1.5 and now my image upload isn't working correctly. It only gives me the option to upload one at a time (see first attached) compared to how it was before and how vb.com currently is (second attached)

After upgrade to 4.1.5

Click image for larger version

Name:	upload_after.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	3721069

Before upgrade and also what I'm currently seeing on vb.com
    Click image for larger version

Name:	upload_before.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	3721070

I'm created a new style, disabled plugins/hooks, and ran the suspected file versions nothing seems to fix it. Is there a setting that got turned off during the upgrade or what am I missing here?

Edit: I guess that that's the basic uploader, any idea on how I can get the advance uploader back?
  • Destron
    • Dec 2009

I don't seem to be able to get the image uploader with google chrome in my site, but the video uploader loads just fine.

Edit: even after creating a brand new style with no parent, I can't get the image uploader in Chrome or Explorer, only in firefox it works.
    Last edited by Destron; Sat 30 Jul '11, 7:17pm.

Comment

• Dirt Bike Addict
      • May 2010
      • 4.1.x

The problem ended up being that it was behind .htaccess (test install) and after removing it, everything works fine. Thanks Zachery.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...