X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Futhark
    • Jul 2011
    • 4.1.x

[Answered] Imported Users Not Listed?

Hi all, i've just changed over from PHPBB to VBulletin 4 and used the Impex scripts to bring everything over which it has done thankfully apart my my users? anyone who has posted you can click on their name and see a profile but my forums only list 1 user.

I read somewhere that this issue could be fixed by joining tables in my database USER & USERFIELD from memory, when i look up both these tables they report the correct number of entries each, USER has all the correct info but when in USERFIELD instead of names, email address, d.o.b. etc they have NULL so i assume this could be the problem.

Has anyone any experience of fixing this as i have no idea how to? I did these checks from within mySQLadmin within Cpanel for your reference.

Many Thanks
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Are you referring to the Member List?

There are two options you need to check to set whether or not members are viewable on memberlist:

1. By usergroup:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit -> Usergroup Options -> Viewable on the Memberlist -> Yes

2. By post count:

Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> User Listing -> Minimum Posts
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Futhark
      • Jul 2011
      • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Are you referring to the Member List?

There are two options you need to check to set whether or not members are viewable on memberlist:

1. By usergroup:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit -> Usergroup Options -> Viewable on the Memberlist -> Yes

2. By post count:

Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> User Listing -> Minimum Posts
      This worked a treat. Thank you

Now that i have my problem sorted is there a way of saying so ? like a RESOLVED button?

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Glad to hear it.

There is a 'Forum Answered' prefix which I have set.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...