Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sortega
    • Jul 2011
    • 4.1.x

[Forum] Adding a field to the new user registration email that comes to admins

I added 2 custom fields into my registration form for Full Name and Customer Number, I've tested the registration form and it works beautifully... HOWEVER upon receiving the new user registration email (I'm an admin) only the email address, birthday, referrer, and IP address show up.

In my registration email I only want to see the username, email address, full name, and customer number. How can I make this happen??

ALSO I have run a few test registrations and the user who signs up receives no emails at all. I would like them to receive a notification upon approval or denial, how can I make this happen?

**Please keep this in simplest terms, I'm new to vb and have no prior php knowledge.
  • sortega
    • Jul 2011
    • 4.1.x

Anybody out there?

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

Any field that is not hidden, should show up in the email. It does for me.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• sortega
        • Jul 2011
        • 4.1.x

Is there a piece of code I might be missing? I added the fields and they show up fine in the reg. form but then don't come through later... Is there any way for somebody with code experience to test this (should I submit a help ticket for this)?

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

As I said any field that is not hidden is showing up in my emails. No extra code needed.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment