X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sortega
    • Jul 2011
    • 4.1.x

[Forum] Broken Templates/Control Panel

I am experiencing an issue with my templates being broken, as well (now) as my control panel.

I altered the header for one of my color templates (which had no parent and was not the default) which broke the template. I then reverted, but it still proceeded to break all my templates, even after deleting the original broken template I can't seem to restore my forum.

I just re-uploaded the original vB files (overwriting the existing files) and have no additional plugins or mods.

On my end this shouldn't be a cache issue since my cache is empty and I've already restarted my browser.

Since doing all this I've also created a new template style with no parent that also has the same problem, AND my back end control panel has now lost it's styling as well... I feel like I'm losing my mind. This software is much easier than other forum programs on the market but it is difficult to customize for a non-php literate person.

Please help! I will answer any questions to the best of my ability, I've included everything I can think of. My forum is www.hersheyicecream.com/forum
  • Hawk2
    • Apr 2008
    • 4.1.x

revert all button for the style have you tried that

Comment

• sortega
      • Jul 2011
      • 4.1.x

I have tried that, I reverted everything I changed and it seemed to make it worse...

Comment

• sortega
        • Jul 2011
        • 4.1.x

Hawk2, I appreciate your swift reply on this subject. I have submitted a support ticket on this issue and hopefully it will be resolved quickly. When it is maybe I can post the solution here for everyone else.

Comment

• sortega
          • Jul 2011
          • 4.1.x

Lynne fixed this issue for me! Please check here if you have a similar problem - http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=234220

Turns out the issue was not with the header it happened when I changed my navbar in the plugins section.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...