Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fun-masti
    • Apr 2011

[Forum] Problems after upgrading to 4.1.4

Hello, I upgraded my board to 4.1.4 and totally I'm disappointed. Rather than having things in a better way, I found no improvements rather few things stopped working.
    1. I can't edit posts anymore. After clicking on "Edit Post". The Area for editing appears but neither I can make any changes in the text nor any buttons would work (save, go advanced or even, the Change editor mode option).
    2. While making posts many a times the editor doesn't load properly. I am able to put the title name but cursor doesn't click in the text writing area, keep clicking anywhere but none of the buttons work, (though ctrl+v would work and paste the text there..can't use it for everything though).
    3. Not able to put up Usergroups on any user in the way I want to. e.g. I have a user ABC, I want him to have a display group as something else while his permissions as administrator. Earlier it was working, the user had access to admin panel while to people he was visible only as someone beloging to a "registered user." Can't make this work anymore even after trying all permutations and combination with the primary, seconday and display usergroups for the user.
    4. Can't view the online.php. I knw it has something to do with the point market system but can't find any fix to it.
    Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 4.1.4:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT IF(userid > 0, 1, 0) as isuser, COUNT(session.userid) as online_users
        , user.market_username_color, 
    user.market_username_glow, market_username_subscript
        FROM session as session

WHERE session.lastactivity > 1311392349

GROUP BY isuser;

MySQL Error   : Unknown column 'user.market_username_color' in 'field list'
    Error Number  : 1054
    Request Date  : Friday, July 22nd 2011 @ 11:54:09 PM
    Error Date    : Friday, July 22nd 2011 @ 11:54:10 PM
    Script        : http://www.funxtasy.com/vb/online.php
    Referrer      : http://www.funxtasy.com/vb/forum.php
    IP Address    : 59.177.231.140
    Username      : Fun Masti
    Classname     : vB_Database
    MySQL Version : 5.0.91-log
    <a href="how2dothis.com">How2DoThis</a>
  • conradk
    • Jan 2009

I would temporarily disable mods you have installed and see if that helps or changes the behavior.

Comment

• fun-masti
      • Apr 2011

Disabling the point market did help the online.php database error..but rest of the errors still exists..

Comment

• Hawk2
        • Apr 2008
        • 4.1.x

before you updated you did turn of board disable hooks and all plugins?

Comment

• fun-masti
          • Apr 2011

Anyway the problem is solved. It was due to a mod I was using for making quick reply and edit as full. Disabled the mod and things are fine, except that missing the mod. Similar mod for new version not really working properly for me.

Comment