After 4.1.4 upgrade: Apple devices cannot open dropdown menus in Navbar with Safari

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aileron
    • Apr 2009
    • 3.8.x

[Forum] After 4.1.4 upgrade: Apple devices cannot open dropdown menus in Navbar with Safari

Dear developers,

Yesterday I upgraded from 4.1.2 to 4.1.4. After the upgrade, apple users started complaining that they could not open any drop down menus in the navbar like the "Forum actions" or "Community" menu items. It works fine with Safari, IE and Firefox under Windows, but the drop-down menus fail to drop under Safari on all apple devices, no matter whether it is an iBook, iPad or iPhone. Firefox under MacOS however works fine. Further, it does not depend on the style. The problem also applies to the unchanged "Standard Style".

Please help!
  • liltiger
    • May 2011
    • 4.1.x

Interesting - I find that Safari on my macbook works fine for the dropdown on my test site... but firefox does not - only gets one option - eg member list in community

Comment

• liltiger
      • May 2011
      • 4.1.x

Scrub that - both work - forgot to check and firefox had decided to log me out

Comment

• aileron
        • Apr 2009
        • 3.8.x

Today all users reported that this issue has been resolved. Funnily enough, I haven't changed anything.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...