X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kirupa
    • Jun 2002

[Forum] Marking Threads for Spam Across Multiple Tabs

Hi everyone,
    In vBulletin 3.8, I had the ability to open each spam thread or post in a different tab. When I would check/mark each post for marking as spam, knowledge about which posts were selected would be available across tabs. This means that my single "Delete Posts as Spam" action in a single tab would contain knowledge of all marked posts and threads from all tabs that I had open.

In vBulletin 4, that doesn't seem to work any more. Is that by design, or is it a snafu in how I may have configured my boards?

Thanks,
    Kirupa
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

It still works that way, unless you're using inprivate browsing for some reason. or Suhosin or another server application is encrypting cookies.

You also wouldn't be able to use multi-quote.

Are all of the other ajax/javascript functions working?

Comment

• kirupa
      • Jun 2002

Hi Zachery - no, it doesn't work for me. I am only able to select multiple posts inside the same tab. When I go across multiple tabs, the counter for the number of posts is reset for that tab. Multi-quote also only works within the same tab. I am using Internet Explorer 9.

I have a backup vbulletin 3.8 running that I keep around for testing things, and selecting posts and threads across tabs works perfectly. Is there some setting that I need to enable?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...