Is threre a way to know which threads I have posted something and how many of posts?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • benative
    • Oct 2009

[Forum] Is threre a way to know which threads I have posted something and how many of posts?

I wish I can ONLY view the threads that I actually posted something in it. also I wish to know how many posts I made in each thread. Is this possible?
    Please help I need this.
  • dai-kun
    • Jul 2005

Go to your profile -> https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/memb...74667-benative
    Click on Find all posts for posts or Find all started threads for threads.
    To find out how many posts you made in a thread, when viewing the threads list, click on the Replies link and it will tell you all the users that posted in that thread with the # of posts they made, or you can mouse over it like the image below.

Comment

• benative
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by dai-kun
      Go to your profile -> https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/memb...74667-benative
      Click on Find all posts for posts or Find all started threads for threads.
      To find out how many posts you made in a thread, when viewing the threads list, click on the Replies link and it will tell you all the users that posted in that thread with the # of posts they made, or you can mouse over it like the image below.

Thanks, "find all started threads" was what I was looking for.
      but it looks like I have to manually figure out everything.
      I wish there is a way to do something like below.

4 threads started by benative in vBulletin 4 Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting
      5 threads started by benative in vBulletin 4 Suggestions

so it detects everything automatically.. and when you click on the number of threads, it show what they are.
      Do I have to go to vbulletin.org for this?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...