Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy
    replied
    Originally posted by =abvolt=
    I'm having that same problem but with no images at all on the buttons for the editor.
    Please don't double post.

Leave a comment:

• =abvolt=
    replied
    I'm having that same problem but with no images at all on the buttons for the editor.

Leave a comment:

• NoClockThing
    replied
    The WYSIWYG Editor in my forum insists on having a whte background with black text.

I have tried everything in this thread and I have followed Steve's instructions here: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show....1.4-and-above), which fixed it for the standard editor.

Leave a comment:

• Lairston
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne
    Unfortunately, in order to modify it for just your style in WYSIWYG mode, you would have to modify the editor_contents.css file and there is a bug associated with that here which won't allow you to apply it to your style - ckeditor calling wrong editor_contents.css file
    Is this fixed in 4.1.5 because the issue that page says it duplicates doesn't sound like its the same thing since it deals with stylevars. I'm not saying its not the same thing just that it sounds different.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Just under the details of the affected versions etc, there is a section 'Issues'. In there, there is a link:

This issue duplicates:
    VBIV-12282 WYSIWYG editor ignores forum_msg_font stylevar
    Therefore the original entry is http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-12282

Leave a comment:

• Mikki
    replied
    You may add this to additional.css and it will change it for Source mode:
    HTML Code:
    /* Change editor background colors */
    .cke_skin_kama textarea.cke_source {background-color: black !important} 
    .formcontrols .blockrow.texteditor textarea:focus{background-color: black;}
    Unfortunately, in order to modify it for just your style in WYSIWYG mode, you would have to modify the editor_contents.css file and there is a bug associated with that here which won't allow you to apply it to your style - ckeditor calling wrong editor_contents.css file
    Lynne, this ticket has been closed, and the person that closed it stated that it was a duplicate of another ticket, but of course he didn't state what the other ticket was, and I can't find it. Obviously the problem is still there, but I'd like to know if it's being worked, or if someone has found a workaround so that I can change the color of the text in the textarea from #222.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• grey_goose
    replied
    Originally posted by Griffin80
    Thanks for the code Lynne, I figured this out in another post with another vBulletin member.
    You mind sharing?

Leave a comment:

• Sean James
    replied
    Hey mate we are not allowed to provide support for custom skins here on vBulletin.com

Please send us a support ticket via bluepearl-skins.com from your client area.

Leave a comment:

• 04Venom
    replied
    Originally posted by Griffin80
    Thanks for the code Lynne, I figured this out in another post with another vBulletin member.

The only problem we have is with caching. When you switch between a white and black skin you need to manually delete your browsers cache for the WYSIWYG background to refresh.
    Hey Griffin, I am also a BP paying member and I'm having this very same problem. I'm not too sure where the additional.css file is though.

Leave a comment:

• Sean James
    replied

The only problem we have is with caching. When you switch between a white and black skin you need to manually delete your browsers cache for the WYSIWYG background to refresh.

Leave a comment:

• theque
    replied
    HTML Code:
    I would like to change just the grey colour does this do that for quick reply and advanced?

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    HTML Code:

Leave a comment:

• Sean James
    replied
    Originally posted by worried
    I was able to change the background color by adding important by the color and adding the CSS to additional.css:

Code:
    .cke_skin_kama .cke_wrapper {
        background-color: #bd0340 !important;
        background-image: url("images/sprites.png");
        background-position: 0 -1950px;
        background-repeat: repeat-x;
        border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;
        display: block;
        padding: 5px;
    }
    Please choose another color. Unless you want a hideous cherry red. :P
    Thanks for your help mate, This changes the color of the frame which was I was able to do. What I am trying to do is change the color of the text area. Like in the attachment.

So change the white area to black (text area)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Sean James; Tue 14 Jun '11, 12:30am.

Leave a comment:

• worried
    replied
    I was able to change the background color by adding important by the color and adding the CSS to additional.css:

Code:
    .cke_skin_kama .cke_wrapper {
        background-color: #bd0340 !important;
        background-image: url("images/sprites.png");
        background-position: 0 -1950px;
        background-repeat: repeat-x;
        border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;
        display: block;
        padding: 5px;
    }
    Please choose another color. Unless you want a hideous cherry red. :P

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Did you try the Go Advanced editor or the Quick Reply?

Oh yes forgot to mention I use the standard editor not the WYSIWYG editor.
    Last edited by Andy; Tue 14 Jun '11, 8:24am.

Leave a comment: