• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bnimbhal
    • Jun 2009

Hello,

I tried the mentioned procedure but still not helpful

I have created a a username : test and the password is 12345678

One more thing, I am getting error "Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /home/*******/public_html/includes/adminfunctions_options.php on line 786

after changing the permission of " Allow Users To Change Styles " in setting option.

Plz let me know if you require more information.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by bnimbhal; Tue 28 Jun '11, 8:11pm.

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

You are still running add-ons, including an older version of vBSEO. Try updating to the latest version of vBSEO. Then if you have the same problem, please follow the instructions in post #2.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• bnimbhal
        • Jun 2009

Hello,

I have upgraded the VBSEO, and vbulletin, but now I am getting some more errors, like still not able to edit the Post, Problem in viewing IE-7.

I have disabled all the Plugins and also un-check, but when I after clicking on the Diagnose to check Suspect File Versions I am getting to many of files in:
        ./admincp
        ./clientscript
        ./clientscript/jquery
        ./clientscript/yui
        ./install ( many files which are not even in VBSO, Vbulletin and other plugins which I have Installed. like upgrade_300.php)

Waiting for reply.

Comment

• Lynne
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Oct 2004

Four months later you are still having the same exact problem?

The only files under Suspect File Versions that you should worry about are the default vbulletin files in your /upload directory. If they aren't in there, and they show up in the list with something next to them, then that should not matter if you have all your products disabled via the config.php file and vbseo disabled via their control panel. So, are any default vbulletin files listed under Suspect File versions as saying Not Found or Does Not Contain Expect Contents?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• bnimbhal
            • Jun 2009

Disable all the Plugins via Config.php file, then again disable all the Plugins via Manage Product --> Uncheck all the Plugin via Plugin Manager.

and when I check the suspected file version, it shows me some Files which are available in Upload folder, and also sowes me some VBSEO files.

I have uploaded the same files which are available in Upload folder and sowing in Suspect file version, but still showing in the file in the Suspected File version.

If you want the Login details then Plz let me know.

"For now I have enabled all the plugins"
            Last edited by bnimbhal; Sat 22 Oct '11, 9:10pm.

Comment

• Lynne
              Former vBulletin Support
              • Oct 2004

Have you tried disabling vbseo via the vbseo control panel in the admincp?

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

• bnimbhal
                • Jun 2009

Hi,

Just tried, also disable VBSEO via Cbseo Control panel, and follow the same procedure again, but still showing the same result after clicking on the Diagnose.

Comment

• Lynne
                  Former vBulletin Support
                  • Oct 2004

You mean in Diagnostics > Suspect File Version? Disabling vbseo is not going to affect that. I am wondering if you still have your edit problem after disabling vbseo.

Comment

• bnimbhal
                    • Jun 2009

I have done:

Disable VBSEO via Vbseo control panel.
                    Disable all the Plugins via Manage Products
                    Uncheck all the Plugins via Plugin Manager.

and then check to Edit the Post, but still no use.

Waiting for reply.

Comment

• bnimbhal
                      • Jun 2009

Problem Solved.

Thanks for the support, I think problem was in Theme.

Comment

• Lynne
                        Former vBulletin Support
                        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by bnimbhal
                        I have done:

Disable VBSEO via Vbseo control panel.
                        Disable all the Plugins via Manage Products
                        Uncheck all the Plugins via Plugin Manager.

and then check to Edit the Post, but still no use.

Waiting for reply.
                        And you have gone to Maintenance > Diagnostics > Suspect File Version and verified all your default vbulletin files are fine?

And, you are using a totally default style (newly created with no parent) to view the site?

Comment

• bnimbhal
                          • Jun 2009

Hi,

Getting some errors like after clicking on Maintenance > Diagnostics > Suspect File Version

./
                          forum.php File not recognized as part of vBulletin
                          index.php File does not contain expected contents

And few more files.

Comment

• Lynne
                            Former vBulletin Support
                            • Oct 2004

You said the problem was solved, so I don't understand what you are asking about now.

Comment

• VH Freak
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 3.5.x

I am having the same problem. I edit my post and click on "Save" and nothing happens. I've checked all the smilies and there are no ")" or "(". I've disabled any plugins (only had one). I got rid of all the "File not recognized as part of bulletin" in the diagnostics. I have two files that have "File does not contain expected contents" but when I upload from the original files it still gives me the same message. I created a new style as well. Nothing seems to work. Thank you.

Comment

• Lynne
                                Former vBulletin Support
                                • Oct 2004

I would suggest starting your own thread. It is much easier for us to help you if you have your own thread.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...