Music player is not working... have updated the field ID and added a URL to a song..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thalada
    • Dec 2009
    • 4.2.X

[Forum] Music player is not working... have updated the field ID and added a URL to a song..

Music player is not working... Have updated the field ID and added a URL to a song.. This is my code

<!-- FLASH MUSIC PLAYER -->
    <script type="text/javascript" src="$vboptions[bburl]/embed/swfobject.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">
    var so = new SWFObject('$vboptions[bburl]/embed/player.swf','mpl','300','20','9');
    so.addParam('allowscriptaccess','always');
    so.addParam('allowfullscreen','true');
    so.addParam('flashvars','&file=$userinfo[field22]&volume=100&autostart=true');
    so.write('player');
    </script>

<!-- /FLASH MUSIC PLAYER -->

Can anyone check the field marked in the red are correct. i am having problem with linking the mp3 to the player.
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

Help for modified code is given over on vbulletin.org, the modification site.

(I would also suggest posting the template name and explaining *whos* userinfo you are trying to get - the person viewing the page or some other person.)

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Thalada
      • Dec 2009
      • 4.2.X

Actually i came up with this code from JW player. I will be releasing this mod shortly on vb.org :P

I am adding this code to my memberinfo template, This is a profile audeo player. When ever some one views his/some ones profile the mp in the field22 will play.

The problem is i have updated the field ID and added a URL to a song.. But the problem is calling the profile field number where i have updated the song...This line..

so.addParam('flashvars','&file=$userinfo[field22]

so.addParam('flashvars','&file=
      [This is the song url]

Comment

• Lynne
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Oct 2004

You should be using {vb:raw userinfo.field22} or {vb:raw prepared.field22}, I think.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...