• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jack.D
    • Dec 2010
    • 4.1.x

[Forum] Plugins

Hello , Everyone

None of my plugins are installing correctly i have uploaded the file to ftp etc and install the mod but only the setting is there is acp nothing else no user group permissions has any one got any idea on what is going on
  • Jack.D
    • Dec 2010
    • 4.1.x

Bump

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
      vBulletin Support
      • Aug 2002
      • 5.7.X

Please wait 24 hours before bumping threads as per the forum rules.

You will need to seek support from the plugin author for their own plugins
      Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
      - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• Jack.D
        • Dec 2010
        • 4.1.x

So are you saying that its nothing to do with my vbulletin installation just some mods?

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
          vBulletin Support
          • Aug 2002
          • 5.7.X

If you're getting the menu options but other aspects aren't working, then the likelihood is that this is plugin related - if you want to check your vBulletin installation out, you can do this by uploading all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file. Then run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version and that none show 'File does not contain expected contents':

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

[Note: In some cases you may also need to remove any of the listed .xml files in the includes/xml directory.]

Next, disable all plugins.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Then if you still have this problem, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it.

Do you have the same problem?
          Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
          - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• Jack.D
            • Dec 2010
            • 4.1.x

Thanks trevor i realise that it was all my fought filezilla wasnt putting them where i wanted them so no xml files were in includes/xml causing no admin cp setting all fixed now

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...