X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ricker
    • Jun 2003
    • 3.6.x

[Forum] Everyone gets email but me?

It seems that other users are getting email on my new VB4 board, but I am not. I've gotten nothing! My email address exists and is working, it is correct on my profile, email is enabled (I can't find anyone else with the problem) but I don't get PM notifications, thread notifications, or anything.

Any ideas? I feel like I'm in the dark! LOL

Thanks in advance.
    MyJeepRocks!
  • ricker
    • Jun 2003
    • 3.6.x

Oh, and I also have my domain on my own whitelist, so it's not a spam issue.
    MyJeepRocks!

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

vB uses the server for it's email. Assuming you have not disabled emails in the Admin CP or in config.php, then if there are problems the issue is either with the server itself or on the receiving end.

Please see this page for help troubleshooting email problems:

Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• ricker
        • Jun 2003
        • 3.6.x

Thank you very much, Steve.

I tried Email Diagnostics to send myself a test email and it worked. I just tried PM'ing myself and the email came though. Not sure why it worked now, but awesome!! Thank you.
        MyJeepRocks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...